Walker, MI 49544
Pay is $13.00 an hour
Working various positions in a foundry. . They provide medium & large sized castings serving over 100 customers of many markets across the U.S.A. Tasks include grinding, pouring, torch cutting, arc welding, and other duties as required.
1. Keep up with the production pace through out the shift.
2. Follow all directions from supervisors and leads
3. Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner
Essential Job Functions:
1. Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast paced environment
2. Ability to work very repetitive tasks
3. Ability to work in a very physical positions with lifting of 45 lbs regularly occasionally 100 lbs
4. Must feel comfortable working with hot metals
5. Available to work over time as needed
Skills and Experience
1. Prior work experience in a foundry/grinding is preferred but willing to train
Order ID: 170907