Rothbury, MI 49452
Mission: Working for a well established Rothbury foundry performing duties such as Welding, Grinding, Blast Operation, Forklift Driving, Swing Grinding, Torch Cutting, Mold & Core, Product Packing and General Labor duties as required.
1. Set up and operate standard manufacturing equipment by following company process.
2. Follow and understand what each process sheet is required based on customer demand.
3. Make sure that all outcomes are achieved.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Prepare surface of steel castings
2. Grind areas of castings per specifications and/or instructions
3. Mark areas that need repair
4. Use go no-go gauges
5. Must be available to work overtime as needed
Skills and Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED is a plus, but not required.
2. Previous foundry experience is a plus, but not required
3. Forklift experience is strongly preferred.