Fork Lift Operator 2nd (Eastern)
Canton, MI 48187
- Keep up with the forklift pace through out the shift.
- Follow all directions from supervisor and leads
- Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner. while operating a forklift.
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment
- Ability to work very repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in a physical position with lifting of up to 50lbs
- Ability to work alone or in a group
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Assist with repackaging product as needed
- Properly identify totes which cannot be loaded into the ATS due to scanning or other identified issues and ensure they are stored properly.
- Accurately records daily tote storage quantity achieved.
- Loads product properly into the ATS (Automated Tote Storage) while validating all core quality checks.
- Must to be able to stand on your feet for 8 to 10 hours; and do a lot of bending and lifting
- Prior work experience in warehouse manufacturing, stand up forklift experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of Hilo Operator experience required.
- Strong attention to detail
- GED or High School Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Able to operate a scan gun
- Punctual in reporting to your workstation everyday at the beginning of the shift and after breaks and ready to start work.
- Need to be able to read and be detail oriented