Fork Lift Driver
Hart, MI 49420
Job Summary: Working as a forklift driver at a company that specializes in cold storage for fruits and vegetables. Tasks include driving a hi-lo to move product from the warehouse to trucks, shrink wrapping, stacking boxes, along with sanitation duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Forklift Driver position:
- Keep up with the production pace throughout the shift
- Follow all directions from supervisors and leads
- Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner.
Job Requirements of Forklift Driver position:
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment
- Ability to work very repetitive tasks
- Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting requirements up to 50 lbs.
- Must be comfortable working in a cooler/freezer environment, where temps reach -5 degrees
- Ability to work overtime (after shift) and on the weekends. Overtime is a requirement.
Qualifications for Forklift Driver position:
- Prior work experience with a hi-lo for forklift is a required
- Freezer experience is a plus but not required
- High School Diploma/GED is preferred