Flow Wrapper Machine Operator $13. Greenville SC
Greenville, SC 29605
- Operation of case erector, flow wrapper, and/or robot picking system.
- Set up and operate a flow wrapper machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for loading cardboard box stock into feeders for automatic case erectors, clearing jams, and ensuring that all product is properly wrapped.
- Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately in a timely fashion, according to specifications; make minor repairs to equipment as needed
- Troubleshoot machinery breakdowns, clean machine jams and align materials to minimize downtime and promote productivity; assist mechanic with more complex machinery breakdowns and repairs
- Operate the machine with minimal waste of finished products and packaging materials
- Perform quality assurance checks throughout the day, inspecting for packaging defects, material defects and quality
- Supply packaging materials (film/corrugate/labels, etc.) to keep the machine running properly
- Conduct periodic adjustments on the machine ensure peak performance efficiency
- Document inventory numbers/weights on products and provide count reports of production and downtime
- Perform wrapping and labeling functions.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP s)
- Complete general housekeeping duties around the machine, such as sweeping floors and cleaning machine parts, supply tables, rework tables, etc.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned
- Ability to carry up to 25 lbs and lift up to 75 lbs.
- Willingness to participate and train in all areas of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing tasks.
- Must be reliable and display flexibility in work assignments.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Job Number: 196681