Looking for entry level Field Service Engineers who are willing to learn and able to travel the US and even other Countries for work! This company is willing to train dedicated and motivated individuals.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for performing the onsite installation, servicing and repair of Tecnomagnete permanent-electromagnetic systems. Operational quality testing of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
1. Serves as company liaison with customer on technical matter for assigned projects
2. Provide troubleshooting and repair support for customers and other field service personnel
3. Develop positive working relationships with customers, system users and company personnel
4. Travel, often on short notice, to customer sites to resolve problems or support other field service personnel
5. Complete and submit field service reports
6. Provide training for customers and users on system maintenance
1. Electric or Electronic background is preferred but not required
2. Ability to travel by air and ground. Must have a valid DL
3. Ability to obtain passport, paid for by company
4. Able to work at heights, work from a adder and ability to carry a ladder/tools/parts from vehicle to work site
5. Fluent in English, both written and verbal
6. Must be self-motivated, organized and responsible to plan, execute and document
7. Must be able to complete work responsibilities with little supervision. Effectively exercise discretion and independent judgment
8. Ability to work effectively as a team member, assisting when and where needed
9. 75%-80% Travel covering USA, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico
1. 100% Health Insurance paid for by Tecnomagenete, starts the first day of employment.
2. Company Vehicle after 90 days - For work AND personal use
3. Fuel paid for on AND off the job.
4. Cell phone after 90 days for work AND personal use.
5. Company credit card for all work expenses.
6. Lunch paid for when in the office as well as meals paid for on the road.
7. 4 weeks paid vacation (retro to start date)
8. All tools and safety equipment suppled by Tecnomagnete.