Holland, MI 49424
Fabricator, $16/hr + BOE, 1st Shift, Holland, MI
A small Custom Fabrication shop in Holland, MI that works with a variety of materials, from steel, aluminum, brass, bronze and exotic metals to nylon and plastics is actively looking for an experienced Fabricator to work on 1st Shift Monday - Friday from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. They manufacture pullies, hubs, gears, pins, welded assemblies, axles, manifolds, bushings, plates, shafts, linkages, fixtures, and fittings. They do drilling, tapping, threading, milling, hard turning, and centerless grinding.
Benefits: Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- 3-5 years of CUSTOM Fabrication experience
- Experienced with MIG/TIG, welding on carbon steel, stainless, and aluminum.
- MUST OWN your OWN Calipers!
- Must know how to read blueprints
- Must know how to run brake press and manual mills/lathes
- MUST be able to make your own fixtures
Job Order #: 145358