Fabricator $16.00 to $20.00 + DOE
Comstock Park, MI 49321
A local company that specializes in architectural metal work for over 50 years is actively seeking lead Fabricators to join their team on 1st shift making high-end stainless steel railings. The hours are from 7 AM to 3: 30 PM, Monday to Friday. Some days hours may be from 6 AM to 4: 30 PM.
- Grind and buff seams, joints, and rough surfaces.
- Inspect product quality and installation to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Operate computerized plasma cutting equipment to cut sheet metal.
- Install and use rigging and hoisting equipment.
- MUST HAVE FABRICATING EXPERIENCE. Mig, Tig and Heliarc welding (FABRICATION IS THE PRIORITY - WELDING IS NOT THE MAIN FOCUS)
- Must have experience with STAIRWAYS/RAILINGS with MISC METALS (someone who has experience with Structural Steel in Construction would be a good candidate)
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Read and comprehend engineering drawings, sketches, and work specifications.
Job Order #: 164106