Job Number: 125820
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
Electronics Technician, Pay BOE, Norton Shores, MI
Do you enjoy performing electrical work in a manufacturing setting? Do you like working for a family owned company? Call us today! A Norton Shores company specializing in retrofitting and remanufacturing machine tools in the metal and wood routing industries is looking for a technical problem solver to join their team. The Electronics Technician will perform inspections, troubleshoot, repair and install old equipment. Other duties will include working to refurbish machines such as CNC Lathes, Presses, wiring electrical panels. Seeking a candidate with previous machine building/repair experience and extensive mechanical and electrical knowledge.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing will have access to one of our local offices Certified Staffing Professionals, and will have the option to receive healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (planned and unplanned)
- Must be responsible for care and maintenance of customer machines and production assets
- Ability to follow diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufacturer instructions and engineering specifications
- Electrical, maintenance and machine repair experience preferred
- Must be a quick learner with excellent attention to detail
- Participate with a positive attitude and good learning opportunity approach, and in job rotations including cleaning work area or helping with housekeeping
- HS Diploma or GED is required
Job Order #: 125820