Sterling Heights, MI 48312
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the build and assembly of electronic equipment for RV' s. He/she will ensure consistent quality and operational standards throughout the work order, while maintaining a clean and safe work space. Expectations for this role include personal involvement for the success of the company, courtesy and being respectful of all co-workers, arriving on time, physically and mentally ready to work.
Everyone employed through Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Heel and wrist straps must be worn at all times.
- Follow proper handling procedures for production parts.
- Follow employee policies as outlined in the employee handbook at all times.
- Follow quality standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Perform operations the same way every time as specified by the approved by the documented assembly process.
- Check quality of the work performed before passing on to next stage of the assembly process.
- Strive for maximum efficiency.
Job Order #: 147486