Spring Lake, MI 49456
A Spring Lake company specializing in electrical sub-assemblies for various markets including telecommunications, healthcare, and medical equipment to name a few is seeking Electronic Assemblers for 3rd shift. Hours will be 9: 45 pm-5: 30 am (Monday-Friday.) Will train on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks and then move to 3rd shift.
Job duties include assembling electrical equipment such as circuit boards, cable assemblies, and wire harnesses. Will cut, measure, crimp electronic wires, assemble wire harnesses and fit electronic components together. Candidates should have previous electrical assembly or assembly experience along with a solid work ethic and excellent reliability.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds as needed
- Previous assembly experience
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K including profit sharing
- Paid holidays and vacation time