Romulus, MI 48174
A company that specializes in electronic manufacturing for the automotive and telecommunication markets is actively seeking an Electronic Assembler to work on 2nd Shift Monday - Thursday from 3: 00 pm - 1: 00 am. You must have flexibility with hours to meet demands of the business. This is a highly skilled position requiring experience assembling and soldering electrical components, systems and assemblies. Experience on components/assemblies, not including PCBs and Circuit Boards, are encouraged.
Everyone employed through Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Basic understanding of Circuit Boards/Electronics is a MUST!
- Experience with a Wave Soldering Machine or Conformal Code Machine are a PLUS but not required!
- Participate in line set-up under supervision of the supervisor
- Maintain component supply
- Printer monitoring
- Manual dexterity
- Computer and machine interface skills
Job Order#: 170687