Job Number: 165889
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
To purchase supplies, equipment and services needed to support manufacturing production. Support purchasing manager and VP operations with reports, projects as needed.
- Receives approved requisition for materials and or/supplies, determines vendors and orders materials according to procedure.
- Expedites orders when needed.
- Reconciles purchase orders to packing slips for agreement. Investigates discrepancies.
- Maintains all purchasing records in an organized fashion to support easy retrieval by others.
- Ensures that steel and rubber certifications are attached to purchase orders.
- Enters part numbers into ERP system with pricing and sets up credit for new vendors.
- Resolves billing discrepancies with accounting.
- Works to reduce costs by researching supply of materials. Meets savings goals annually.
- Compiles a daily report of materials received against sales orders.
- Handles special purchasing and operations projects as requested.
- Performs related duties as required.
Good communication skills
Associate degree in business/material management
3-5 years administrative experience
Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing office environment