Industry: Skill Labor-Manufacturing
Job Number: 161142
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
2nd shift Die Setter Pay based on experience in Rockford
We are seeking a hardworking reliable Die Setter to join a locally owned, growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn how the critical role of the Die Setter performs to ensure that production at this growing company stays on schedule.
This temporary to hire in position offers overtime and advancement opportunities. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Job Summary: Works in cooperation with Supervisors, Material Handlers, Operators, Quality personnel and Production/Quality Managers in coordinating the processing and trouble shooting of all machines and equipment.
The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in all samples (trial runs) both prototype and production
- Responsible for mold changes
- Assists material handling and related assembly operations
- Continual troubleshooting of process
- Monitoring and obtaining all production set-up sheets for all processes
- Light maintenance relating to a continual production environment
- Assistance with production and quality related improvements
- Assists with giving Operators breaks as necessary
- Documentation: assisting with plant production requirements
- Ability to take directions
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Must have own tools
- Superior knowledge of all molding processes and Procedures
- Overtime as required
- Report on-time and have excellent attendance record
- Ability to lift a minimum of 56 lbs.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (should have working knowledge of the following):
- Familiarity with Tool and Molding Operations
- Must be able to work with and understand machine controls
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Self-Motivated and Self- Directed
- Professional and appropriate conduct
- Possess some knowledge and willingness to become familiar with TS16949 requirements
- Capable of working in a controlled chemical environment
- Authority: To consult with Shift Supervisor if a process is affecting Quality or Safety.
- Minimal Training: Hi-Lo Training, Lock-out Tag-out Training, Crane Operation Training, Machine Set-up Training.
- Minimal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimal Experience: Previous 5 years working experience in Material Handling and Set-up.
Job Order #161142