Die Setter - 2nd Shift
Spring Lake, MI 49456
This is a full time position with excellent benefits available upon hire in. Short term/long term disability, uniforms, health, dental, 401K, paid holidays and vacations are some of the many benefits offered plus more!
Functions and Requirements:
- Ability to change dies as directed
- Ensure that operator instruction and set up sheets for each job are reviewed for changes
- Identify safety, quality, or production problems and direct them to appropriate personnel
- Operate the automatic stamping press
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with the press, die, feeder, etc.
- Must be able read blue prints, micrometers, and calipers are required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as needed
- Ability to drive a forklift may be required at times
- Previous die setting experience with progressive die in the steel industry with 200-600 ton presses is required
- GED or High School Diploma is required
Job Order#: 169241