Customer Service Representative/Recruiter
Austin, TX 78731
Workbox Staffing, named one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 500 Magazine , is pursuing highly motivated individuals to take on the mission of sourcing, recruiting, and placing the best employees in Austin. We have grown 493% in the last three years, and added 58 new members to our team. We believe a great workforce is at the core of every great business and are committed to train, cultivate, and invest in our team members. Help us grow and grow with us!
Recruiter Role and Responsibilities:
1. Call applicants who apply through company website, job boards, and other postings, and complete initial screening process, including scheduling interview.
2. Source and recruit employees from our current database as well as outside sources including web searches, job boards, community contacts, and other referral sources.
3. Conduct in person and telephone interviews with potential employees utilizing Workbox interviewing philosophy and procedure, accurately following the outlined protocol.
4. Place candidates to ensure all orders are filled in a timely manner and with the right candidates. For general labor orders, this means the client should expect an assigned employee within 24 hours. For orders requiring increased skill levels, clients should expect an update within 24 hours, and 2 solid candidates within 2-3 business days.
5. Establish and maintain relationships with clients to best understand their staffing challenges, and what makes for successful placements at their respective companies.
6. Answer phones to ensure client and applicant questions are answered.
7. Increase gross margin dollars by 10% each month.
8. Communicate with each of your assigned clients at least on a bi-weekly basis.
9. Complete all necessary paperwork including assignment sheets, payroll information, and any required testing with 100% accuracy.
10. Conduct background checks, drug screens, and other pre-screening checks on employees.
11. Participate in continual learning of industry practices, procedures, and trends in order to be point of reference for staffing information for clients.
12. Participate in educational processes to earn and maintain certification of Certified Staffing Professional (CSP) through the American Staffing Association. Materials and testing will be provided by Workbox Staffing.
Recruiter Skills and Characteristics:
1. Strong work ethic
3. Takes pride in work
4. Team Oriented
5. Willing to do extra to complete tasks
6. Gets along with people
8. Good decision making skills
9. High level of perseverance & determination
10. Highly motivated
11. Positive attitude
12. Bilingual preferred, Spanish and English
13. Ability to perform well under pressure and prioritize competing time demands
14. Ability to follow directions
15. Strong attention to detail
16. Prior recruiting experience, preferably in a high-volume, manufacturing/light industrial environment
17. Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
18. Computer literate
19. Flexibility, including the ability work occasional evening hours and weekends, as needed
20. GED or high diploma required
21. Valid Driver's License
Hourly wage plus commission
Full benefits package (medical, dental, 401k, paid holidays, and vacation)