Customer Service Representative
Romulus, MI 48174
Are you trying to join a fast paced, highly competitive, and motivating team? Then this is the job for you! It consists of highly competitive pay in an atmosphere that rewards productivity! This awesome team of managers are looking to bring people on PERMANENTLY that are honest, hardworking, competitive and motivated! This is a great chance to grow alongside a team of great leaders that CARE about their employees. Every temporary worker is treated as their own!
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance and advancement opportunities.
SUMMARY: This position coordinates the movement of customer' s materials from suppliers through our Service Center Network.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates, schedules, and dispatches of all service requirements from local pickups through deliveries. Must be direct liaison between dock operations and local delivery.
- Responsible for developing, tracking, data input, and reporting of key performance measures.
- Responsible for inter-company and intra-company communication.
- Coordinates trailer loads.
- Actively identifies and pursues innovative logistics approaches and makes recommendations based on analysis or factual information.
- Consistently provides exceptional customer service to multiple customers based upon process analysis.
- Utilizes computer techniques for analysis, simulation or information systems and documentation.
- Identifies and implements continual improvement initiatives to enhance the performance of the position, team, and company.
- Perform dock checks as assigned.
- Forklift experience is preferred
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job may require supervision of loading activities (varies by center).
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of manager, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software; internet software; inventory software; order processing systems; spreadsheet software and word processing software.
Job ID: 197716