Clerical / Office
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Working in the post fabrication area preparing materials for paint.
Responsibilities include sanding, body filling (Bondo) and washing of fabricated components prior to paint.
-Keep up with the production pace through out the shift.
-Follow all directions from supervisors and leads
-Wear all personal protective equipment required and work in a safety conscious manner
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION
-Will be using a DA, router, hand saw and sander, must be organized and able to do different projects all at the same time. Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Some of the duties are:
- Housekeeping as assigned
- Assist getting scrap ready for shipment to recycling location
- Help load and unload truck
- Clean up signs prior to paint
- Assist in picking up painted product
- Assist various departments as required with general tasks
- Must have a drivers license and be a team player