Workbox Staffing is hiring a Chemical Operator. Prepare, operate, and adjust process parameters and process support equipment to maintain required product quality and quantity of production. Operate and maintain basic chemical process equipment. Perform all operations in accordance with applicable safety policies.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other essential duties and requirements are as follows:
- Unload/load caustic, sulfuric acid, crude sterol and tall oil neutral oil tankers.
- Operate and maintain process and utilities equipment as directed by company policies and procedures.
- Immediately notify supervisor of equipment deficiencies, unsafe conditions, or inability to follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) instructions.
- Thoroughly understand and comply with job requirements including company policies, SOP' s, and safe work practices.
- Document equipment and process operations. Meet corporate record keeping requirements.
- Communicate the status of operating equipment and systems to control room operator.
- Must have experience unloading raw bulk materials.
- Manufacturing experience
- Mechanical experience
- Must go through DOT and Hazwoper training training qualifications
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders, work from heights, and to work outside during all seasons
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts Rotating Swing shift
- Chemical Operator experience
Qualified candidates send your resume to tara@workboxstaffing.Com or call our Savannah office direct at 912-544-1702 to schedule an immediate interview.
Job ID #170954