Livonia, MI 48150
Are you experienced with hand tools and power tools? Are you looking for a new opportunity on a 1st shift? If so, the search is over! We are seeking a hardworking, reliable Helper/Installer to join a locally owned, growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. For this position you will be responsible for assisting the main crew with developing and installing awnings, railings, sun rooms, and screen rooms. This is a position that has massive amounts of room for growth within the company. This company is family owned and has been around for over 75 years.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and overtime/advancement opportunities.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using a ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saws.
- Help install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, flooring, trim, or hardware, using carpenter' s hand or power tools.
- Experience working with hand tools is highly preferred
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Time management skills to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solve practical problems
- Hard worker
- Able to take criticism
- Desire to grow with the company
- Excellent at following directions
Job ID: 192874