Garden City, GA 31408
We are seeking a Cabinet Finisher to join our team who will be working with conversion varnish, pre-cat lacquer, paint, stain and the occasional unknown finish match.
Our team of cabinet finishers and woodworkers are highly skilled individuals, who day after day produce unique cabinets and furniture for high end residences. Our employees need to excel in multi-tasking and must have a strong ability and desire to learn new skills, follow instructions, take initiative and lead by example.
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Cabinet and Furniture Finisher"
1) Brush, spray, or hand-rub finishing ingredients, such as paint, oil, stain, or wax, onto and into wood grain; then apply lacquer or other sealers.
2) Disassemble items to prepare them for finishing, using hand tools.
3) Fill and smooth cracks or depressions, remove marks and imperfections.
4) Remove accessories prior to finishing, and mask areas that should not be exposed to finishing processes or substances.
5) Remove excess solvent, using cloths soaked in paint thinner.
6) You will be responsible for work flow to complete multiple projects in a timely manner.
7) Ability to lift 50-75 lbs.
8) Must keep a clean paint booth