Customer Service Specialist Savannah/Pooler, GA
We are an e-commerce furniture company in Savannah, GA. We are looking for an individual who will be supporting our customer service department. This person will serve as the first point of contact for customers needing complaint resolution. Candidates must have a positive 'can do' attitude with a focus on providing outstanding service in a fast-paced, customer-oriented retail call center environment.
As a fast-growing furniture company, we receive a high-volume of inbound calls each and every day. Candidates must have a positive 'can do' attitude with a focus on providing outstanding service in a fast-paced, customer-oriented retail call center environment.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
1. Speaking warmly and professionally with customers directly via phone, email, or social media to troubleshoot any issues or any questions that they may have about their products.
2. Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls.
3. Managing the processes within the customer service department to ensure that the proper procedures are being adhered.
4. Aggregating/Analyzing metrics regarding customer product issues.
5. Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
6. Handle highly escalated situations with grace and professionalism
7. Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company
8. Critically thinking to solve customer issues in the most efficient way possible by using the resources available.
9. Problem solving to find the best resolution for a customer's issue for both the customer and the company.
10. Processing replacement part and/or replacement unit orders.
11. Managing return products/replacement products tracking system.
12. Working directly with multiple manufactures to resolve customer issues.
Required Skills and Experience:
1. Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
2. Strong computer skills.
3. Excellent organizational and communication skills (written and oral).
4. Professional appearance and strong work ethic
5. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
6. Some technical and handy knowledge is needed. The more technical/handy experience the candidate has, the better they will be for this role. The handy/technical knowledge will be extremely useful in order to be able to relate to our product issues. The more knowledge in this area the better.
7. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a BIG requirement for this role. Every situation is different and every customer will explain their issue differently. This individual must be able to think critically to determine the actual issue at hand and to come up with the best resolution for both the customer and the company.
8. QuickBooks experience is preferred. This individual will be working mainly within QuickBooks as their customer resolution platform.
9. Candidates who are personable, open to learning, collaborate well with others and have a positive attitude, and are more apt to saying "yes" or "we'll try" (rather than "no" or "that's impossible") will be at the top of our list