Industry: Skill Labor-Manufacturing
Job Number: 169164
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
A Grand Haven company that specializes in prototyping and manufacturing high precision bearings for both standard and specialized applications in industries such as chemical, food processing and industrial is seeking a full-time CNC Turret Lathe Operator for 3rd shift. The candidate will operate CNC Turret Lathes to perform a series of machine operations such as turning, boring, threading and facing on metal work pieces such as bar stock.
Upon hire in you will receive these excellent benefits health, dental, 401K, paid holidays and vacations.
Functions and Requirements:
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties.
- Work on customer drawing and specifications with minimum supervision, while working closely with engineering, machine operators and other key personnel.
- Follow company safety policies; maintain the work area in a clean orderly condition.
- Read blueprint, traveler, standard charts and CNC program for such specifications as dimensions and tolerances.
- Index turret and adjust position of tools at each station in relation to work piece to assure clearance between moving parts and machining of specified dimensions and tolerances.
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment, must be able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must be able to work in a very physical position with lifting of 40 regularly.
- CNC operating experience is required, preferably CNC Controlled Turret Lathe experience.
- GED or High School Diploma is required
Job Order #: 169164