CNC Set-up Programmer - Grand Haven, MI
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of CNC Machinist position:
- Produce machined parts by programming, setting up and operating the CNC machine
- Maintain quality and safety standards of machine
- Maintain equipment and supplies as required
- Verify setting by measuring positions, first-run part and sample work-pieces
Job Requirements of CNC Machinist position:
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job which require long periods of standing during business hours, lifting up to 50 lbs. As needed.
- Ability to interpret written and verbal work instructions, safety procedures, and operation procedures in English.
- Safety conscious; Works Safe and always follows safety procedures and reports all unsafe work conditions.
- Available to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment
Qualifications for CNC Machinist position:
- Basic English and Math Skills required
- Reading of calipers, micrometers, blueprints and tape measure required
- High School Diploma or GED
- CNC Experience Required
- MAZAK CNC Set-up/Programming experience is required - Programming with CAM software on computer a plus; programming at the machine controls with conversational programming is required.
Job Order #: 126305