Howard City, MI 49329
We are seeking a hardworking reliable CNC Operator to join a locally owned, growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. In this position you will have the opportunity to learn how the critical role of the CNC Operator performs to ensure that production at this growing company stays on schedule.
This temporary to hire in position offers overtime and advancement opportunities. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of CNC Programmer position:
- Set up CNC machine
- Program CNC machine
- Help set-up and decide what software to run
- Determine and create new programs
- Verify parts are produced properly
- Run Department
Job Requirements of CNC Programmer position:
- Program CNC manufacture machines
- set up machines
- Run machines
- Process, plan, execute and inspect all manufactured parts to technical application of equipment
- Willing to work OT
- Team Player!
Qualifications for CNC Programmer position:
- Ability to stand for whole shift
- Stay on task
- CNC Machinist/Programming
- Experience in CNC Programming +
Job Order #: 197547