Industry: Skill Labor-Manufacturing
Job Number: 162932
Pay Rate: $14.50/hour
CNC Programmer, Pay is BOE, 1st shift - Fruitport, MI
A Fruitport manufacturer specializing in job shop and precision machining is seeking a full time CNC Programmer for 1st shift. Hours will be 7: 00am-3: 30pm (Monday-Friday.) Will be setting up & programming CNC mill & lathe machines to ensure that parts machined meet customer expectations. Candidates must have 2+ years of previous CNC mill & lathe programming experience with the ability to read blueprints, micrometers, and calipers. In addition, candidates must have excellent reliability and a solid work ethic.
This is a full time temporary-to-permanent opportunity. Upon hire-in the following benefits are available - paid holidays/vacation, medical, dental, and 401K.
Functions and Requirements:
- Ability to comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures, and operation procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Previous CNC lathe or mill set up & programming experience is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively
Job Order #: 160742