This company is looking for a CNC lathe and Mill programmer/machinist to work in their clean and air-conditioned environment.
***Working 45-50 hours a week***
• Program, perform set-ups and must be able to make offset changes and/or adjustments to bring parts into tolerance
• Take pride in your work
• Keep work area clean and organized
• Produce precision parts
• 5+ years machining experience preferred (Mazak and G code)
• Experience with Mastercam, SolidWorks or Catia a big plus
• Ability to work with work instructions and drawings
• Proficient with basic measurement tools.
• Strong communication skills and self-motivated
• Strong computer skills
• Willing to cross train and perform work in other departments.
• Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license.
• Team players with good work history and attendance.
What We Offer:
• Competitive Wages depending on experience $18.00 to $28.00
• Position available 4-10’s Monday thru Thursday or 5- 8’s Monday thru Friday. Overtime as needed.
• Medical, Dental, Life, and Short and Long Term Disability after 60 days
• 401K with match after 60 days