CNC Programmer, $24-26/hour, Melvindale, MI
We are seeking a hardworking reliable CNC Programmer to join a growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn how critical the role of the CNC Programmer is to ensuring that the production at this growing company stays on schedule. This is a temporary to hire position that offers the opportunity to grow with the company.
Everyone employed at Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Read and interpret technical drawings such as blueprints
- Write programs for CNC machines based on client specifications
- Set up machines in accordance to blueprints
- Perform quality assurance tests to ensure products meet specifications
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with machines
- Adjust cutting paths of machines to optimize production while maintaining quality
- Close to 10 years of CNC machining experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Team oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Show up on time
** APPLY TODAY or give us a call at 734-284-2121**