Title: CNC Router Specialist
Pay Range: $13.00 Reports to: Router Specialist Team Lead
Location: Greenville, SC
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The CNC Router Specialist is responsible for operating CNC routing machinery to cut aluminum and plastic parts/materials as needed to manufacture signage products.
1. Set up, modify and operate CNC router machine to cut aluminum and plastic parts/materials.
2. Read and interpret work order sheets, blueprints and engineering drawings to determine the workload requirements.
3. Gather, load and position required materials into CNC router machine for processing.
4. Perform basic machine maintenance as needed to prevent jams, deterioration and other processing issues.
5. Document and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department team lead/supervisor.
6. Verify conformance of work pieces to specifications, using squares, rulers and measuring tapes.
7. Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition following prescribed safety regulations.
8. Ensure tasks are completed as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the CNC Router Specialist. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, tasks and skills required of an employee in this position.