Machine Operators train on 1st and then move to 2nd - $13.00 to $14.00 depending on experience
1. Machine Operator working with CNC Machines, Edge bander machines and dal machines
Preferred candidates will have a minimum of two years experience with CNC equipment within wood panel manufacturing, ideally with CNC routers and edgebanders. This position runs production components and troubleshoots equipment issues. A positive attitude, solid attendance history, good communication skills, and self-motivation are key requirements.
Fast pace - Must be willing to cross train in other areas and work in other areas as needed
1. Hard worker
3. Available for 10 hour days
4. Ability to lift 50 lbs throughout the shift, bend, stoop, walk, stand, listen
1. Must be dependable/reliable
2. Must be a hard worker
3. Ability to problem solve
4. Blue Print reading helpful but willing to train
5. Good Math skills
6. CNC Experience helpful but not necessary will train someone with machine operator experience also.
TRAIN ON 1ST FOR 1 TO 2 WEEKS MOVE TO 2ND AROUND MARCH 2ND OR BEFORE
Mobile Users: email sarah@workboxstaffing.Com to apply.