CNC Operator 1st shift, Wyoming, $13.50/hr
Wyoming, MI 49509
We are seeking a hardworking and reliable 1st shift CNC Router Operator to join our company that is the leader in acrylic and plastic design as well as fabrication. In this position, you will have the opportunity to use state-of-the-art CNC technology and precision tools to provide our clients with the very best product solutions. Our experienced team provides creative design and fabrication strategies, exceptional service and the highest quality products. We practice lean manufacturing, improvement thinking, continuous manufacturing and green manufacturing processes to help reduce our environmental footprint.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Manufacturing custom display textures including shoe shelves, counter, sign holders, easels and POP
- CNC router experience
- Acrylic and plastic fabrication of various plastic type materials
- Experience in wood working or metal fabrication would be considered*
- Requires lifting up to 75lbs
- Requires measuring, packaging, assembling, and general fabrication skills
- Experience in assembly is preferred, but not required
- Requires standing on feet for up to 10 hours per day
Apply today at: jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com
Job Order #: 161710