CNC Operator - All Shifts - $13.00-$14.00/hour
Muskegon, MI 49441
A Muskegon manufacturer is seeking CNC Operators for all shifts. This is a full-time contract-to-permanent with a complete benefits package available (medical, dental, 401K, paid holidays and vacations) upon hire-in. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing will have access to one of our local offices Certified Staffing Professionals, and will have the option to receive healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
- Reads work instructions, router, quality check sheets, and blueprints (revision level, part number, balloon prints) to determine machining to be done, dimensional specifications, and operating requirements. Then machines the part according to those specifications.
- Observes numerical displays on control panel, noting loading instructions, revision level, and matching part number print to traveler.
- Completes daily check sheets and follows the requirements listed.
- Enters information regarding production numbers and scrap amounts into data collection system daily.
- Inspects and spot checks pieces for conformance to specifications while machining.
- Completes quality check sheets, performing checks, and documenting numerical data found.
- Observes and maintains coolant levels.
- Makes reasonable decisions based on measurement tests and visual monitoring of the process.
- Plans for periodic adjustment or replacement of worn tools.
- Previous CNC Operating experience is preferred
- Strong math and computer skills
- Previous machine operating experience is required
- Strong attention to detail is required
For immediate consideration please call (231) 767-8989 or apply online at www.Workboxstaffing.Com --> Apply Now.