CNC Operator - 1st shift
Shelby, MI 49455
Do you have CNC experience working in a manufacturing environment, working with wood products? Are you looking for a family-focused, unique work environment? If so, call us today! A local, family-owned Shelby Company that has producing robust, high-quality library and educational furniture for over 20 years is looking to grow their team! This position is responsible for ensuring pieces are cut to specific size so the downstream operations can efficiently assemble product with need for excessive adjustments. Job duties include but are not limited to loading/unloading materials, managing inventory while monitoring the quality of the product.
Benefits include health and dental insurance, 401k, incentive programs and vacation time. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing will have access to one of our local offices Certified Staffing Professionals, and will have the option to receive healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Reads and interprets work order to obtain the correct material for each order
- Selects and runs programs required for each order, loading and unloading material
- Maintains orderly workplace while identifying and troubleshooting safety, quality, and efficiency concerns
- Must have the ability to work alone and in a team-based environment
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret written instruction
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- 2 year CNC experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Job Order #: 162895