Industry: Skill Labor-Manufacturing
Job Number: 166036
Pay Rate: $16.00/hour
CNC Machinist - Marne, MI
Job Summary: A Marne Manufacturer that specializes in medical storage solutions for healthcare facilities is seeking a CNC Machinist for 2nd shift. This is a full-time contract to permanent position. Full benefits package available upon hire in (medical, dental, flex spending, 401K, paid holidays & vacations).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of CNC Turret Lathe Operator position:
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties.
- Work on customer drawing and specifications with minimum supervision, while working closely with engineering, machine operators and other key personnel.
- Perform other related operations as required or directed. May work at different workstations as production needs may require.
- Follow company safety policies; maintain the work area in a clean orderly condition.
- Read blueprint, traveler, standard charts and CNC program for such specifications as dimensions and tolerances.
- Index turret and adjust position of tools at each station in relation to work piece to assure clearance between moving parts and machining of specified dimensions and tolerances.
Job Requirements of CNC Turret Lathe Operator position:
- Ability to work in a steady, medium to fast pace environment, must be able to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting of 50 regularly.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blueprints, operating and procedure manuals, must be comfortable writing routine reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; must also be able to interpret bar graphs.
Qualifications for CNC Turret Lathe Operator position:
- CNC operating experience is required
- GED or High School Diploma is required
- Previous mics & calipers required
Job Order #: 166036