Industry: Skill Labor-Manufacturing
Job Number: 145229
Pay Rate: $14.00/hour
CNC Grinder Operator, $14.00/hour, 1st shift - Grand Haven, MI
A Grand Haven manufacturer specializing in job shop and precision machining is seeking a full time CNC Grinder Operator for 1st shift. Hours will be 5: 30am-4: 00pm (Monday-Thursday.) Will be machining parts according to customer specifications and performing quality checks on parts. Candidates must have 1+ year of previous CNC experience with the ability to read micrometers and calipers. In addition, candidates must have excellent reliability and a solid work ethic.
This is a full time temporary-to-permanent opportunity. Upon hire-in the following benefits are available - paid holidays/vacation, medical, dental, and 401K.
Functions and Requirements:
- Ability to comprehend, interpret documents such as work instructions, safety procedures, and operation procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Previous CNC experience is required
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
Job Order #: 145229