CMM Operator - 1st (Eastern)
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
- Getting up to date on quality requirements
- Maintain Master part files in CMM room (PPAP submissions)
- Perform dimensional layouts (parts/fixtures) as required by the Quality, Engineering and Production.
- Perform annual dimensional layouts as required and track date due.
- Track interim approvals and report to Director of Quality as required.
- Back up for IMDS systems.
- Assist with capability studies and Gage R&R’s.
- Assemble PPAP packages as requested.
- Maintain record retention program on CMM room files
- Assist with Calibration Program.
- Have an understanding of the QMS quality system, procedures and processes.
- Understanding of the identification of Special Characteristics and Product Safety items.
- Understanding of the identification of Manufacturing Process Controls on Control Plans.
- Properly identify master parts and samples
- Maintain master parts room.
- Other duties as assigned by your Manager
- Operate the Insertion / Retention Test Equipment.
- CMM training or 1 year experience using CMM and Micro-Vu.
- Knowledge and experience with Geometrical tolerancing.
- Exhibit excellent organizational and housekeeping skills.