Installers needed in an automotive/chassis/truck body manufacturing environment. Installers will be working on Sprinter Vans that will need to be upfitted with shelving. Installers need to be efficient with hand tools and able to follow step by step instructions. This is not assembly line work, therefore, candidates must possess the ability to adapt quickly and move from project to project as directed. Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment is important!
- Experience with hand tools
- Ability to read and follow step by step directions
- Basic electrical skills
Workbox Staffing has been in the job placement business for over 20 years. We work every day to help people just like you land the kind of careers they've been trying to find. Our connections span a variety of industries, and we have new jobs to be filled coming through daily. Our staffing professionals are ready to help you find a job that fits your skills and interests. We know that a job change can change your life. Start your search with us, and you'll gain an advocate.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities. Apply today!
Functions and Requirements:
- High level of proficiency with hand tools such as electric drills, wrenches, ratchet and sockets, screwdrivers, etc.
- Ability to read and follow blueprints and instructions.
- Ability to work on feet for long period of times.
- Mechanically inclined.