Automatic Press Operator
Walker, MI 49534
Join our growing team!
We are a leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer and an employee owned company. We have several departments such as assembly, stamping, welding and quality. We offer a complete benefit package once hired in that includes: Health, Dental Vision insurance, free life insurance, flex spend, free short-term disability, 401k with a company match and Tuition reimbursement.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to come join our team and operator a machine setting up and operating resistance spot welders and or power press to weld, trim, punch, shape, notch, draw and crimp metal, composite or plastic stock. Our hours may vary with overtime depending on our work flow.
Job Duties & Responsibility s
- Participates in needs analysis and attends and performs the requirements of scheduled training and educational programs identified for this position.
- Participates, as requested, in independent objective auditing activities and supports company continuous improvement activities.
- Starts press and observes operation to detect misalignment or malfunction.
- May need to clean the machine from time to time.
- Stand for your whole 8 to 10 hour shift
- Someone that can stay on task, pay attention to detail and work independently or with a team
- Must have at least 1 recent year of operating an automatic metal stamping press.
Job Order #: 167671