Automatic Press Operator
Walker, MI 49534
Join our growing team!
We are a leading Tier 1 Automotive Manufacturer and an employee owned company. We have several departments such as assembly, stamping, welding and quality. We offer a complete benefit package once hired in that includes: Health, Dental Vision insurance, free life insurance, flex spend, free short-term disability, 401k with a company match and Tuition reimbursement.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to come join our team to be a machine operator. Setting up and operating resistance spot welders and/or power press to weld, trim, punch, shape, notch, draw and crimp metal, composite or plastic stock. Our hours may vary with overtime depending on our work flow.
Job Duties & Responsibility s
- Participates in needs analysis and attends and performs the requirements of scheduled training and educational programs identified for this position.
- Participates, as requested, in independent objective auditing activities and supports company continuous improvement activities.
- Starts press and observes operation to detect misalignment or malfunction.
- May need to clean the machine from time to time.
- Stand for your whole 8 to 10 hour shift
- Someone that can stay on task, pay attention to detail and work independently or with a team
- Must have at least 1 recent year of operating an automatic metal stamping press.
Job Order #: 167670