Auto Cad/Survey Drafting Designer - 1st Shift - $25.00-$30.00/hour
Muskegon, MI 49444
A local Land Surveying Company is seeking an AutoCAD/Survey Drafting Designer for 1st Shift. This is a temporary to permanent position with a complete benefits package available upon hire in (medical, dental, 401K, paid holidays and paid vacations.)
- Will be Using AutoCAD Civil 3D preferably to import points and create surfaces.
- Must be able to complete survey drawings using field data and notes to create drawings using company standards along with following up with clients.
- 2 years CAD Drafting experience or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years experience with Autodesk Civil 3D
- 2 years Land Surveying experience in field or office
- Must be able to work independently and with a project team
- Experience with Microsoft Office is required
- Must be self-motivation with the ability to communicate clearly, have technical writing, and project management skills.
- Prior experience in Land Surveying preferred
- A knowledge of construction staking is preferred
- Must be able to take notes, do sketches, and the ability to work in the field part of the time