Auto CAD/CAM Design
Belding, MI 48809
Job Summary: A local Belding company who manufactures industrial washers, industrial ovens, finishing equipment, and aluminum extrusion equipment is looking for a qualified candidate to fill a Auto CAD/CAM Design position.The qualified candidate needs to have a strong background in PLC and HMI programming and debugging.
- Knowledge and experience working with AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi and other programming software.
Qualifications for the Auto CAD/CAM Design position:
- Strong background general machine operation.
- Ability to read and interpret Electrical and Mechanical Prints
- Open to developing skills in customer support, purchasing and machine assembly.
- Responsible for coordination of design activities with Controls Engineer.
- Familiar with commercially available components commonly used when designing automation systems.
- Two years of higher education in electrical controls design or four years of experience.
- Design and engineer electrical prints along with the PLC and HMI programs for specialty machines, parts washers, conveyors and industrial ovens.
- This could involve some travel. Cooperation with Management, Sales and Production teams are required to be successful in this position
Job Order #: 124743