Job Number: 163461
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Assembly Department Supervisor - Pay is BOE - 1st Shift
A Grand Haven company that specializes in prototyping and manufacturing high precision bearings for both standard and specialized applications in industries such as chemical, food processing and industrial is seeking a full-time Assembly Supervisor for 1st shift. The candidate will be in charge of the Assembly Department to delegate tasks and confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
This is a full time 1st shift position with medical, dental, paid holidays/vacations, and 401K upon hire in. Competitive start wage rate depending on your experience!
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Fulfill training programs deemed necessary to allow efficient performance of duties.
- Follow company safety policies; maintain the work area in a clean orderly condition.
- Ensure team compliance with the quality system and applicable policy, procedure, and practice
- Coordinate daily operations in the maintenance, tooling and material teams to minimize machine downtime, and quality management.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to work in a very physical position with lifting of 40 regularly.
- Assembly and Management experience required
- GED or High School Diploma is required
Job Order #: 139053