Job Number: 144127
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
produce subassemblies or finished goods by performing the following duties.
- Assembles parts of various materials such as plastic, wood, metal, rubber, or paperboard to
quality and tolerances using hand tools, light power tools and fixtures.
- Performs a variety of standardized assembly operations requiring skill and dexterity to maintain
Review, select and print pick sheets for Material Handler to support Assembly work flow.
- Cross-trains and rotates through different work stations as production needs require.
Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Address defective materials or questionable conditions by alerting the appropriate individuals.
- Uses computer to create product labels, clock in/out of work orders and communicate details of
perform simple shop math.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend, twist and reach.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
Job Order: 144127