Assemblers - 1st shift - $17.00/hour
Muskegon, MI 49444
A Muskegon company is seeking a full-time Assemblers. 1st shift hours will be 7: 00 am-3: 30 pm (Monday-Friday.)
Job Summary: Perform duties associated with the assembly team to achieve performance goals. This position' s primary function will be to assemble parts per blueprints and/or general instructions.
- Pick and assemble product in the required time with high quality using blueprints and general assembly instructions.
- Use a tape measure, weighing and counting equipment, computers, and appropriate handling equipment.
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- Keep work area clean
- Support and follow company policies and procedures
- Label finished products per instructions
- Verify all material including kits per work instructions
- Prepare picked items by product number per work instructions
- Stage material for assembly
- Notify stockroom Department Coordinator/Production Supervisor of missing parts
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Have a basic knowledge of torque equipment and how to use it
- Have a basic understanding of drive trains and how they are adjusted
- Must have knowledge in the use of cranes and safe rigging practices
- Must be able to use basic hand tools to assemble components
- Operate computer terminals as pertain to the production area
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and other internal communications
- Must be able to work the required overtime that is set forth