Job Number: 193379
Pay Rate: $12.00/hour
A Spring Lake multi-level contract machining company is seeking a full-time Assembler for 1st shift. The assembler will be responsible for assembling jigs according to customer specifications. Job duties will include using small hand and power tools to assemble the jig. Will be using calipers to ensure that parts conform to work instructions and blueprints given. Candidates should have previous assembly & machine operation experience. In additional candidates should have a solid work ethic and excellent reliability.
This is a full time opportunity with benefits available upon hire in. Benefits include medical, dental, 401K, and paid holidays & vacation days.
Functions and Requirements:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds repetitively throughout the shift is required
- Must have previous assembly experience
- Ability to read micrometers and calipers is required
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Ability to read & comprehend work instructions
Job Order #: 163717