Saranac, MI 48881
1. Record start and stop of jobs in Ulti Pro.
2. Stretch per guidelines prior to start up.
3. Rotate within cell as directed by Cell Leader.
4. Visually inspect parts and purchased components for defects.
a. Use OITM and boundary samples to determine if any defects are present.
b. Notify Cell Leader, Process Engineer, or Supervisor if excessive defects or unusual defects are found.
c. Place any scrap parts in scrap container
d. Document the scrap on a tally sheet or touch screen. Turn tally sheet(s) into Cell Leader at the end of the shift.
5. Assemble and package parts according to process standards in OITM.
a. Apply correct Julian date to parts as required.
b. Use correct packaging as note in OITM
c. Place boxes correctly on skid.
d. Document Lot Tracking where required.
6. Fill out labels and apply to carton according to OITM.
a. Use touchscreen to generate label.
b. Write in correct information on label (SIRN ID, DP#, etc.)
7. Collect and record OEE.
8. Notify Cell Leader or Technician of any problems with machinery or peripheral equipment.
9. Perform work safely using all required safety equipment and perform all necessary clean up activities during and at the end of the shift.
a. Report any safety concerns to the Cell Leader.
b. Maintain packaging in neat and orderly manner. Break down unused boxes and put in recycling container.
c. Empty waste containers.
d. Sweep the floor of the entire work area.
10. Understanding & knowledge of Gemba practices & procedures.
1. Other duties as assigned
Specific Direction: Follows established work procedures. Receives periodic checks for performance. Refers unique questions/conditions to immediate supervisor.
General Direction: Plans and arranges own work. Uses a wide range of procedures to accomplish assigned objectives.
Limited Direction: Works from overall policies, goals and budgetary limits. Virtually self-supervising with direct accountability for final results.
Education & Experience:
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Experience and/or training on moving assembly equipment is preferred.
3. Completion of all other duties as assigned by the department manager.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
1. Lifting boxes up to 50 lbs.
2. Frequent bending or twisting.
3. Standing or sitting for 8 hours, possibly 12.
4. Good manual dexterity.
5. Cotton/Fabric gloves required when handling Class A parts.
6. Safety goggles with side shields.
7. Covered shoes.