Madison Heights, MI 48071
Are you looking for an assembly position? Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity, with room for growth and advancement? If so, the search is over! We are seeking a hardworking, reliable assembler to join a locally owned, growing company eager to invest in the right candidate. For this position, you will be performing a variety of bench and structural assembly, boxing and bagging operations of parts, components and assemblies for the company s snow plow and ice control product lines and accessories. Assembly may be performed on a paced conveyor or a non-paced environment. You would also be setting up and operating minor machinery, assisting in quality control, and any general labor duties deemed necessary.
This is a temp-to-hire position that offers overtime and advancement opportunities. Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Functions and Requirements:
- Preferred 2 or more years experience working in a fast-paced assembly environment
- HS Diploma/GED
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day
- Ability to reach above shoulders and outward
- Ability to bend, squat, and crawl
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
Job Order: 192293