Kentwood, MI 49512
Assembler, $10 -Kentwood, MI
Job Summary: Will be an assembler/machine operator for a company that creates thermoformed products for the medical, furniture, packaging, automotive, consumer-direct, transportation, aftermarket and other industries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Assembler position:
- Will be working with textiles, plastics, foams and rubbers to create trays, custom packaging, furniture, cartons, surgical drapes, spine boards, kits, and more
- Will be operating a machine and doing basic assembling.
- Will be checking parts for quality and trimming as needed.
- Will be packaging parts.
Job Requirements of Assembler position:
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to be on your feet for 8 hour shifts.
- Ability to keep up with the pace.
Qualifications for Assembler position:
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Machine Operation experience.
- Ability/flexibility to work with various types of parts.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs fast-paced
- Ability to multi-task and be okay with switching between jobs during the shift
Job Order #: 108814