Job Number: 161261
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour
Assembler, $15, 1st Shift - Grand Haven, MI
Are you tired of the same old repetitive work with a limited future? Are you seeking great pay growth potential? Do you like to build things with your hands? Are you ready for a more complex and custom approach to your work? If so, this might just be the opportunity for you! A trusted name in manufacturing since 1887, this Grand Haven Company specializes in fabricating and building custom machine tools for many different industries and the public in an artisan environment. This position includes both manual and machine assembly, inspection and great team work.
Upon hire-in you will receive great compensation and many benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 2 weeks vacation (prorated), 24 hours paid time off (prorated), 10 paid holidays, 401k with employer match (50% up to 6%), pay increases, company picnics, holiday parties and much more!
Functions and Requirements:
- Strong assembly and inspection ability; at least 2 years of prior experience in a manufacturing environment
- Prefer experience in a complex assembly operation that includes fabrication equipment such as drill or hydraulic presses and common hand tools
- Strong math and measuring skills
- Ability and experience to earn a forklift permit
- You should also demonstrate a flexible approach and strong desire to learn and satisfy the customer
Job Order #: 161261