Assembler $10.00/hr. , Fort Wayne, IN
Fort Wayne, IN 46803
Goal crushers will thrive in this job!
Workbox Staffing is seeking an Assembler who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is goal oriented. As an Assembler you will be utilizing a hand operated metal stamping machine. Qualified Assemblers should possess previous Production experience, a willingness to rotate through various manufacturing operations, and an eye for detail.
This company is a dynamic Atlanta-based company that has focused on the production of sheet metal and rod products for various industries since 1986, who offers offers a drug-free work place along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
All Workbox Staffing Employees receive access to a personalized career consultant, Healthcare Benefits, Disability Insurance, and advancement opportunities.
Other essential duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to perform standard shop computations (math)
- Ability to read schematics (blue prints) and engineering drawings
- Ability to perform basic maintenance of equipment
- Ability to read, understand, follow and enforce safety procedures
- Ability to lift 30lbs repetitively
Apply online at jobs.Workboxstaffing.Com or call our Fort Wayne office direct at 260-740-3080 to schedule an immediate interview.
Job ID #170986